M&M Consulting, Training & Professional Speaking - Prosperity is Your Birthright!
RSS

Spirituality
The Power Within
Wisdom
powered by

Mia Loves to Speak!

The Bread of Adversity

If you are going through a trying situation right now, just remember that yesterday is gone, but you’re not. Today is here, face it. Tomorrow is coming and your trials will soon be a faded memory. We acquire our greatest wisdom and strength from the trials and tests, not the victories and triumphs. A very large portion of strength comes from eating the bread of adversity and drinking the waters of affliction. Keep your head up!

22 Comments to The Bread of Adversity:

Comments RSS
college-paper-org on Thursday, December 6, 2018 2:06 AM
Physical trainers are also important in the schools who can make the fitness of students better which is very important. I appreciate such trainers who prefer to improve children’s physical fitness in school.

Jayne Furphy on Saturday, December 8, 2018 6:10 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://s.bollertunez.de/2f Unsubscribe here: http://2url.de/1alt

Anonymous on Saturday, May 18, 2019 6:16 AM

advanced writers on Friday, May 24, 2019 5:55 PM
What a good way to start my day! It has been a really tough journey for me ever since I graduated. I once thought that once I finish my studies and start working, everything will become easy. However, life is indeed unpredictable and harsh at times. It will give you situations that will make you doubt on what you are capable of. It will also make you believe sometimes that nothing is good anymore. It might even take out the fire that is burning in your heart. I am now in this stage of my life where not being sure of what I want to do in my life is really bothering me. However, I am trying to learn to become optimistic about these things and give myself some break. Anyway thanks for reminding me how I should see life so that I can become more optimistic.

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 12:20 AM
The Bread of Adversity

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 3, 2019 11:21 PM
The Bread of Adversity

essay writing help australia on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:18 AM
Thanks for these kind words. I feel much better now. It's all because of you.

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:22 PM
The Bread of Adversity

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, June 7, 2019 6:11 AM
The Bread of Adversity

soulja on Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:45 AM
The Bread of Adversity

demonical on Thursday, July 4, 2019 1:01 AM
The Bread of Adversity

Cheap Promise Rings on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:23 AM
The Bread of Adversity

Discography Frankfort on Friday, November 29, 2019 7:25 AM
Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it’s my first visit. Pain Management Institute

Admission India on Monday, January 27, 2020 11:02 AM
Thank you for sharing the fabulous and informative post! If you are looking for UPES admission, visit our website.

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 4:23 AM
The Bread of Adversity

23 is back on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 5:02 AM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 3:52 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

sdffsdf on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 3:50 AM
These cards are taking over New York smart carts whats your take??

Roblox Frame Unlocker on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 3:53 AM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I have also something interesting article about the Roblox Frame Unlocker. There isn’t any updated software or complicated settings to modify. All you have to do is just download the 64-bit exe file from this GitHub page.

rose martine on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 3:47 AM
I appreciate it cause I discovered exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four-day-long hunt! God Bless you, man. Have a nice day. I also refer to my website on Instagram viewer Instagram is the social media where people share photos, videos with family, friends, and colleagues but put the privacy to access it. Must visit!

Red Dead Redemption 2 Jacket on Friday, May 7, 2021 11:18 AM
One of the best and the amazing video game in the world is red dead redemption 2 which is being played all around the world with the passion and the craze.

X Men Wolverine Jacket on Friday, May 7, 2021 12:16 PM
We introduce to you the X Men fashion today with added values. Our motorcycle X Men Wolverine jacket is now up for sale with a perfect replica or resemblance to the movie X Men Wolverine in 2013